Advanced Sales Techniques Specialist Training
- Paradigm and Change in Sales
- New Generation Customer Types
- Customer welcome, hospitality, farewell
- Active Listening and Communication Management
- Body Language Influencing Techniques
- Phone Sales Techniques
- Strategic Planning
- Public Speaking
- Branding in Sales
- Effective time management and prioritization in Sales
- New Approaches in Sales
- Creative Sales Techniques
- Successful sales call planning techniques
- Sociological and Psychological Analysis of Sales Science
- Team building and Sales Force Management
- Team Spirit and Coaching Skills for Success
- The Psychology of Persuasion and Persuasion Techniques
- Diction and articulation for a good salesperson
- How to Become a Star Seller?
- Pressing the Purchase button of the brain
- Objections and process management
- What are the differences of Small, Medium and Large Account Management?
- Why Do People Buy?
The purpose of this education is to educate on the important points and advanced steps of the science of sales, about the recognition of buying behaviors, and the analysis of the six proven basic psychological structures of persuasion of a customer, and of the sales techniques that lead to achievement of sustainable success; and to cultivate experts on these subjects.
Sales Techniques using Creative Drama
- Why Can’t/Don’t We Sell?
- Sales and Communication
- Emotional Preparation in Sales
- Believe(ing) in yourself
- How can I become a better salesperson?
- Why do people buy?
- Case studies with Creative Drama
- Individual and Corporate Customer Management
- Body Language
- Imaginative narrative forms
At the end of this training, you will be a sales professional who can use their creative imagination and can evaluate important sales strategies with different perspectives and transfer it to your daily life and work life.
Comprehensive and fun, an interactive training. Your place is ready, we are waiting for you to start.
Effective Listening and Effective Communication
- First impression
- Effective Communication Skills
- The characteristics of a good listener
- Common mistakes in communication
- Distance rules in communication
- Contact Steps
- Important points of Effective communication
The purpose of this training is to enable us to establish an effective listening and communication by examining the communication steps that we constantly try to understand and explain in every moment of our lives and endeavor to express ourselves better in detail. We can understand if we listen, and can see what they need if we understand them, and we can communicate better once we learn about it.
Psychology of Persuasion and the Art of Coping with Difficult Customers
- What is Persuasion?
- How can we convince people easier?
- What is the psychology of persuasion?
- Persuasive methods in 6 different points
- What are the types of demanding customers?
- The art of coping with demanding customers
- Stress Management
- Understanding customer objections
- Open objections
- Indirect objections
- Real objections
- Price-directed objections
- Boomerang method
- 6 stimulators of the old brain
- Circle of trust
- Sales Methods for the Visual, Auditory and Tactile Customer Types
The purpose of this training is to learn how to convince the person we are dealing with easier using the 6 basic principles of the psychology of persuasion, and to learn how to treat demanding customers by identifying their profiles, and to gain the competence to solve customer objections by understanding them correctly, and to ensure faster and easier conclusions by using next generation sales closing techniques.
Effective Time Management and Stress Management
- What is time management?
- Benefits of time management
- Planning Dimension
- How do we spend 1 business day?
- Pareto Law
- In Time Usage
- Value analysis
- Procrastination and Habits
- How can we change our habits?
- Why time management should be done?
- Why can’t we use time effectively?
- Varieties of time?
- Time Traps
- Effective time management
- Priority Management
- ABC Analysis
- Priorities Matrix
- Stress Management
- Positive Stress
- Negative Stress
- Ways of coping with stress
- Management of emotions
The purpose of this training is to enable effective management of time, which is the most important part of our lives, and to enable making of prioritizations. Management of time by planning it correctly and completing tasks on time is possible… It also contains the management of stress created by the responsibilities of personal and professional life and the management of emotions.